Flooding advice

Attention: open in a new window. PrintE-mail

Network members can provide advice depending on the area of enquiry. Citizens Advice Bureaux can provide general advice on all flooding issues


Website information on flooding issues


Adviceguide (help for flood victims)

Section on the Citizens Advice national website


Environment Agency

Information from the Public Body whose responsibilities include flood warnings and flood protection



Information on flooding on the Government website