Health and Care Services, Public Health & Communities Team


Health and Wellbeing Team


How do I refer to this organisation?

H&WC do not have a formal referral form. All contact should be made through a conversation. There is a duty H&WC available each day in the north, west and south of the county and therefore any initial contact should be through the Adult Social Care Single Point of Access (SPA) for the district in which the customer lives. These are as follows:

If you require any further information about the Health and Wellbeing System or the H&WC you could also contact:


Type of Organisation



Areas of Advice

Health and Wellbeing Coaches provide support to all vulnerable groups across all areas of advice.